At Far West Capital, we do factoring for the transportation and trucking industry. The entire process typically takes only 1 visit at our office, and we’ll speed up our process depending on how fast you want to get funded.
Here’s a step-by-step look at our process:
- Meet with Far West Capital representative. At this meeting we might require, if applicable:
- Your MC authority, Articles of Corporation or Assumed Name, proof of insurance, and 2 years of your tax returns.
- Aging – if you have an existing aging from your current factor
- After our meeting, you’ll fill out an application, which a Far West Capital executive will review.
- You’ll receive a response from Far West Capital immediately or up to 24 hours (which might be a direct response and/or a written credit proposal with terms, conditions, etc.)
- After this, you can review the proposal to evaluate, question, discuss, and conclude the process. You can do this in the office or take up to 1 week to review it.
- If you then decide to accept our proposal, you can sign it, and we will close it immediately, or in up to 24 hours.
- You will now be officially a Far West Capital customer, and will start receiving our funding and infinite support!